I hope the list is helpful to you. I feel a bit uncomfortable because it addresses the commercial "gimme gimme" aspect of Christmas, which is not what I'd like to emphasize. But the truth is, there are certain things the kids return to in the toy store time and again, so if you'd like ideas for gifts, we've definitely got ideas to share. Also, I thought I would use this to figure out how do do stuff like links and web images.
I wanted to have a printable version for you to click on, but I have not figured out how to do that on this site. You could highlight the text you want on this page, copy, and paste into a Word document.
Basically, the kids' interests include (besides clothes, games and puzzles):
Katie: American Girl outfits and movies, educational/interactive things (esp. math), princesses, pets, fairies, chapter books
Julianna: Puppies, horses, princesses, fairies, ballerinas, dolls, Strawberry Shortcake, "learn to read" electronics
Nick: Sports, vehicles, wooden railroad, GeoTrax, Disney Cars, Toy Story (includes Mr. Potato Head), Elmo, Little Einsteins
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment